Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How To Make A Piano With Cake

Epistolary nothing ABC Restoration

names were obviously invented, and resemblance to any reality is purely coincidental ...

Open Letter to Ali Bongo Jean Sarkozy

My dear John, a tire of the Embassy of France tells me the ugly controversy that you are a victim. The arms drop me! As the saying goes Gabon, the value waiting not the number of years. I want to assure you of my full support in this test (Speaking of Total, my GR card no longer works and I have a drop in my Mercedes. As Total headquartered in defense, if you could speak, I you'll be grateful ...).
is true: to make a Last Name is hard! My father Omar, who was democratically reelected in 41 years, independently, often spoke to Mr. Foccart, then Mr. Papamadit: What Will it make my little Ali after my death?
Journalists, sold mostly to the opposition, do not understand the need for stability demanded by the people. Especially when it has the chance to be guided by a supreme leader, bright. And democracy does not matter. Look at North Korea's Kim dynasty is inspiring! And even when people leave the choice to elect his daddy, bong blood can not lie. The United States elected George W Bush before we shoot Dabeliou spinning, just to put some order into the game balls in Baghdad.
No, hang in there my dear Jean. You are legitimate. You are worn by people in a difficult district for the right, in Neuilly-sur-Seine, where the night prowl dangerous factions villepino-chiraco-Zapatistas ! You greet your father, who has replaced the great Jacques in our heart (he has no son this one?). And remember, I have on my credit card Total ...

Purloined Letter and maybe even invented by Mr. FOLAC, notary
in Lower Loire

0 comments:

Post a Comment