Sunday, October 24, 2010

Respiration Rate Of Mammal Vs. Reptiel

Subscription Anthology "And he came down the chimney ..."

Subscriptions are launched for the second anthology Fan2Fantasy.

This time, it was directed by Tom and Marianne Gellon Mestre (Cendrefeu *)

The release is scheduled for November 27 .

The price of the anthology is 5 euros, and shipping is 2.50, but you can probably get your or your item (s) during one of the lounges Fan2Fantasy which is superscript.

Contents of "And he came down the chimney ...", ten texts:

1) A slack year by Alice Mazuay
2) Sometimes there are PN saturating by Mary M. *
3) Cold spell on Santa by Penelope Chester *
4) The pitfall of the Hobbit , by James G
5) Gift dwarf, by Bernard Weiss *
6) The unique offering Flower, Paradise by GN
7) Christmas without the father by Siana
8) In the shadow of Joulupukki by Tepthida Hay
9) A Fistful of furnace top by Richard Mesplède
10) The ruthless award by Lea Silva *

( * denote the frogs)



----------------------------- ------------
And as a bonus, the beginning of my new ...

The merciless sentence

I will end my life this night.
I think for several weeks, taming the idea, and now I can look it in the face without flinching.
It will be tonight. in a moment.
Despite the cold winter, I open the window of my attic studio. The stars are pale tasteless, so distorted by the droll light poles. Nothing to do with those who lit up the skies of my youth, so vivid. The nature here has always failed. The trees, trimmed and aligned statutorily , decorated like a day of military parade, are a disgusting u niformité. I've never been able to feel comfortable in the space of the big city disenchanted. How could I?
But I was not given the choice. She did not give me choice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment