Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Acceptable Ranges For Bilirubin

In the Eye of the cameras (2) Sub

In the previous post, I indicated that beta-reading received by frogs Cocyclics have indirectly increased the difficulties I encountered in writing this news.
Indeed. The four
advice I received on the first version of the new converged all in the same direction: "Where is the end?" And "What does the character main? "

In this first version, in fact, the epilogue did not exist. The player was ignorant of why Leonard went after Alex and what fate was finally dedicated to Kamal.
Actually, this I know by writing the first version, but I had refused to talk.

I do not want my character dies. I had attached to him, of course, and then he played a kind of innocence. Declare the death was somehow eliminate all hope, affirming that his fight was futile, encourage resignation. Impossible. I wanted to leave the reader guessing.

Answer question the motivations of Leonardo fell within the same difficulty. What words could account for his wickedness? What explanation to give? By choosing not to say anything, I wanted a nastiness, the most violent, the most atrocious. An evil against which I was taking distances, I wanted to believe me stranger.


And yet, as I wrote the first version of the story, I was fully aware that it constituted a tragic structure, a structure which, inevitably, leads the character to death .

Beta-readings received So I was invited to say what I was silent, to go after my text. Since I have all the cards to finish the story, writing the epilogue was pretty fast.
I still have to admit that in the second version, only Kamal was exiled out of the dome ... It's in the third and final version of its fate was sealed.

In the final version of the story, so all hope rests on the character of Lilha, since we know whether or not she had time to receive images transferred by Kamal. For my part, I hope ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment