Monday, January 24, 2011

I Used Expired Chicken Broth

BALANCE NIGHT OF THE WRITING OF JANUARY 21

nights of writing is a very fun experience ...
You're stuck at your computer from 21h30 to 4h with the mission to write ... 10000 words (it is here: http://10000wordsanight.forumactif.net/ ).

I participated for the second time and I'm happy.
No, I did not write 10,000 words (only 1391), but I managed to finish a new ("Open Letter") which, if I had not chosen to work in this niche, would never been written. A new
dificult (it has not really been fun to write a nightmare between midnight and one o'clock in the morning, or complete my research on Jung between an hour and an hour and a half), but I ended despite two or three episodes of depression during the evening.
Thanks to Gaby and the entire team of nights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment