Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It Stings When My Bf Fingers Me

Where I'm

Little writing at this time (too little, for lack of time) One

v1 for a new TA "on track" Project Transition. I let stand two weeks and I reread it with fresh eyes.

few lines for another new one. I had an idea at first, but by asking my character's history was reconstructed. So if I have time to finish before the deadline of TA will be without a net: I do not know exactly how I'll go where I go.

I have not had time to rework my project in white (although I hey, I'm already attached to the characters).

I have to finish my syno for Here and There . It discourages me a little that I would not have time for writing now. I'll have to admit that I must be a syno I work after temporary. It hurts my heart.

Otherwise, I reworked a new one to send it to "give voice" (deadline 30 January) and sent "The Guilty" (Fantasy) to AOC. I'm glad Blord tries his luck somewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment