Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hair Extensions Jennifer Love Hewitt

Balance January

With a little late, but it is the image of my month of January. My new

for TA "on track" Transition is part of the project. I can not say more if I want to remain anonymous vis-à-vis the Reading Committee.

My attempt at alternate history for the story competition ENSTA is a party too. I had great fun writing it. Thank you again to my two betas! I nursed them through the technical aspect which was originally almost nonexistent.

My text for the Vision of the Future Contest Club Presence of Mind is now in its fourth version after its passage in the "Port Uncertain" (Cocyclics section reserved for news). A near-final. I once received a lot of betas for text (yes, and once again I had not quite developed what I had in mind). A frog has even asked a friend competent psychoanalysis of beta-read it and she agreed. Thank you to them both!

A new part is reworked too (but I can not say more for now) My project

long Here and there , advanced signs of 20000 (there is at 20000 characters). Not enough. I will mention this project in more detail in a future post.

In theory, I am forbidden to write a new one by the end of February. But the very short formats are tempting ... I resist?

(and then I must add that I am happy with the reviews of "The Promise of Dawn", the related news in the nineteenth issue of AOC)

0 comments:

Post a Comment