Sunday, February 27, 2011

Square Number Plate Honda Civic

Fiction Dilemma

Or how will a new save at any cost ...

I received a negative opinion to the news that I had submitted to the TA Virus Signature Ink Friday. I was only half surprised, since I was probably irrelevant.
But I believe this news.
What to do? Yes, that make a fantasy text of more than 30,000 signs? There is little that can open doors. Expect calls to text, of course, but it would have the theme suitable. Knocking at AOC, too, but I can not still offer them something for each issue. In others? These other, I can count on the fingers of one hand (two fingers in fact, but one of these other two do not provide acknowledgment, it seems, and the second was probably lost I sent a text to an AT a few months ago because I had neither acknowledged or denied, contrary to other authors).
short. What to do?
Then the thought came to me, is to resume the novella I had written During the 2009 to challenge him to try a cycle in the pool and, through them, to open the door reading committees for a collection of short stories.

This would require a break in Here and there , my challenge this year because I would not have time to juggle both, especially since I will participate in a few calls to texts too.

My novella of 2009, of Jasper Desires (95000cec) has the interest to happen in the same world as my challenge, 2011 (Simard, who was not called like that but where were working already of lithomanciennes), and also in the same world as the new realigned (the NĂ©polard, who was not called like that but where were working already healers). Knowing that I also has a long story which is one of the main characters in my current challenge (which was already known Blord and which has been working as a mercenary).

So my dilemma. I do not know at all what I'll decide in the coming days. Progress on Here and There ? Implement what it takes to try to publish a book?

0 comments:

Post a Comment