Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Le Meilleur Doujin Futanari

I cracked

I said no writing new until March 1 and ... I cracked. For TA fanzine Night, with a submission deadline of March 31.

AT 2 "Canvas Dementia"

Madness evades his animal consciousness and incites him to weave his son in the deadly vacuum spectral night. The canvas is the result, the disorder is dementia. Have you ever seen this master piece, you murder, by his awful perfection the very depths of your soul? Have you ever succumbed to the horror, treacherously, affirmed on the web? Unleash your imagination and make these words a table crimson! That the paintings embalm the horror! That dementia flays your writing!
Genre: fantasy, horror, terror

is a small text unpretentious, especially the horror and terror are not really my favorite genre. At all. Erotic Nor, for that matter, yet there are many.
I most wanted the "voice" of the narrator as the atmosphere.
Among other things, try develop the nightmarish aspect of the end of the text in my v2.
edit: v2, I could not help but tonight is 13,900 characters. So I'm already above the maximum, 13000 signs 5%, then I would add that although some details in the decor. Oops. Here I have much margin.
EDIT 2: Finally, the V3 was nearly 15,500 signs. I preferred him to try his luck elsewhere rather than the crop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment